Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders (SHINE)
VOLUNTEER FOR SHINE
If you enjoy interacting with people, learning new things and are willing to fill a serious need by volunteering, the SHINE program may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Here’s how you can get started:
- Contact SHINE to request a volunteer packet and application
- Or click on this application form SHINE-Volunteer-Letter & Application 2020
- Complete required training on Medicare basics
- Commit to providing unbiased, confidential advice
- Be available to dedicate 16 hours each month to SHINE
In addition to saving Florida’s seniors millions of dollars, dedicated SHINE volunteers have brought peace of mind to elders who are uncertain or confused about their options. Contact SHINE today and ask about becoming a volunteer.
HOW DO I CONTACT SHINE?
Watch this video to learn more about how SHINE Volunteers make a difference!
This wonderful woman called back…she answered my questions and told me how to navigate the system. I’m very thankful for the SHINE Program and for Elder Options because we know that’s who helped us.