Information & Counseling Coordinator (Supervisory Position)
Elder Options is seeking a highly qualified candidate to serve in a supervisory position in its Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC). Applicants must have strong organizational, communication and customer service skills and experience in leading and motivating team members. Human service/aging network experience a plus.
- Assist with developing and implementing ADRC goals, objectives, and benchmarks;
- Manage staff workflow and ensure high quality customer service is provided;
- Train, supervise and provide daily support to staff;
- Conduct ongoing quality assurance and evaluate performance data, as part of program improvement activities;
- Ensure contract and program requirements are met and complete required program reports;
- Assist staff with client calls, screenings and Intake tasks, on a regular basis;
- Assist in identifyng new resources and increasing access to services.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, four years experience and/or combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite (Excel, Outlook, Access, etc.)
Excellent benefits. ADA/EOE. Level 2 background screening required.
To apply click below, and select the Screening & Counseling Coordinator position: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=AgingInc&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US
If you have questions, or need to apply using an alternate method, contact Kathy Dorminey at email@example.com. Elder Options, Inc. is located at 100 SW 75th Street, Suite 301, Gainesville, FL 32607.